23.12.05

BIRTHDAY LETTER from DAD

I was going to send you an e-mail just before I read this. I was assuming that you were still asleep and dreaming. Obviously you're not, but instead you're, as I suspected you would be today, thinking about Mommie and the wonderous connection between you and her that is your birth and life together. I can tell you, my heart, that you are so right in knowing the beauty and wonder of that day 28 years ago. It is hard to describe the scope of love that manifested between our beings, as we held you with the awe and love that only manifests on the occasion of our childrens birth. And yes, you are right in knowing that the loving energy (for lack of a better term) that came from Mommies heart, through her loving eyes and literally with the Purr that came from the center of her motherly soul was something Magnificent to behold. I have always been in awe of the Mothering love she gave to you and Tina and Shelly and still had more to give to every child she came to know, if even for a passing minute. And she and I are always in awe of you and Tina, and Shelly, the miracles that she bore and loved so selflessly and continues to bathe in love from her place with G-d. Happy BIRTH DAY, my wonderous Liz, We are one with you today, and always, Love, Dad

No comments: