31.12.06

RESOLUTIONS

Today - on the two year anniversary of Mom's Rebirth - I found Mom's reflexology portfolio in a suitcase full of "stuff" I hadn't looked at for a long time. On the first page, I found a list of Mom's "Affirmatins & Personal Goals", which I wanted to share. The affirmations themselves are ones aspired to by probably every great spiritual teacher in history. Even more amazing, though, is that - like Buddha, or Jesus, or Ghandi, or Martin Luther King - Mom fulfilled them. She lived these high spiritual tenets. We all can learn so much from her, not only today, but every single day.

1. It is my heartfelt desire to rise each morning with love in my heart for all living creatures.

2. I give thanks to God for the many blessings in my life, the greatest of which is Love.

3. I will focus only on the power of Love as my guiding light through each day, and the interaction with each person I encounter shall be with Love as my guide.

4. I will be available to teach and to share any knowledge that has been bestowed upon me. I realize that we are all here to offer love and kindness to each other as we make our way through this life.

5. I will focus on bringing the healing energy to and through my efforst with everyone I encounter each day with the intent to be a successful person.

6. I will manage my business with the same intent as I live my life...as a blessing and an opportunity to shine and serve.

7. I will volunteer some of my time in the efforts of healing as a reflexologist as a means of saying Thanks.

8. I will manage my time and my paperwork with the same intent...to be successful and professional.

9. I will take time out for my own needs and for myself and to spend quality time with my family.

10. I will always look for more ways to better my understanding of the healing energy and the opportunity to grow in knowledge as a reflexologist.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone

No comments: