26.4.06

AMAZING LETTER FROM DAD

My dear Tina and Liz,

As I said on Sunday Liz, I have been thinking the last several days that I wanted to send you both an e-mail about some recent thoughts or "revelations" I've had about you two. So here it is....... You both are very special. Mommy and I knew this all along, and this is constantly confirmed by the comments of others and by your lives and actions on a daily basis. In thinking a lot about your "specialness" and your uniqueness, I truly believe that there are very clear reasons for it and responsibilities that come along with it. Not to sound vain, but you two are born of two very special families. Mommies family, extremely loving, creative, spititual and talented ..... people who have shared their gifts with so many through these talents, Mommie being so "important" in so many peoples lives in this way.... and always nurturing of you in using your very important gifts and serving as an example for you in manifesting these traits in yourselves. And my family, Also extremely loving, giving, spiritual in different, but very selfless ways, offering "stories" and humor about your family, always there for you, proud of your achievements and so happy for Nan and me to have been blessed with two such amazing daughters and their mother. My family, born of a people who have survived the worst of times and loss, through their courage and also the traits I listed above. These are your very special families who made their way to this point to create you and your beautiful traits. Again, know that you are blessed by this heritage and also know that you both have purposes. Purposes to carry forth these gifts and the love that created you both, and new purposes that are still unfolding. Know that you are loved so greatly and that you are meant to love others in turn. Please...... be strong, be proud, be happy, and carry on this great and loving family history. You owe it to us, to yourselves and to those meant to receive your gifts in the future.

I love you both so much,
Dad

No comments: