28.3.11

Cover Letter to The Universe



Attn: All Cosmic Forces Beyond my Control.


I've watched the vast majority of my generation get married, have children, become professionals, buy cars and houses, create homes with pets and partners and families. In the meantime, I have battled the underlying pressure to succumb to the fear of never having these wonderful things for myself. However, because I hold myself accountable to making decisions based on faith and not fear, I have managed to continue moving forward, toward the most ideal vision of life I can comprehend; and have finally come to accept that I can and will create it. Furthermore, I will accept nothing less.


Many days, I feel more a slave to the Nebulous than a confident courier of divine manifestation. But, with guidance from higher sources, including many very powerful angels who consistently orchestrate undeniable messages through synchronistic events and connections, I have persevered. As a humble servant to the instinctual heart, I pray - and believe - that my karmic reward is to be...the Love of which I have only thus far dreamed.
Every breath I've taken, every stroke I've swam, every mile I've run, every photograph I've taken and word I've written, every prayer submitted before falling asleep...has been in preparation. Every thought I think and move I make from this point forward, is with the intention of letting the Universe know...I AM READY


I am ready to reach a destination greater than the space I hold alone in this world. I am ready to join forces with the one whose love will unlock all in me that is yet unknown. I am ready for the emergence of what can only be set in motion by my soul's recognition of its counterpart in another. I am stronger than I've ever been, and more determined than ever to manifest the platform from which I can do my work in the world, on as great a scale as possible. I will teach, I will serve, I will heal, by way of the connection with animals that so clearly defines my higher purpose.  

Even from as far away as earth, I can see the luminous glow of a spectacular new world. It is the future that I have worked - without fail, for the sum of all my lifetimes - to create. It is the promise toward which my spirit has ventured forever. It is the Great Love my heart has undoubtedly earned, and is finally ready to receive.




With Everything in Me,
Liz R. Kover 

No comments: